Are you a newly qualified Management Accountant? Are you immediately available and looking for an interim role in music? If so read on!
We at handle are currently working with an international music publishing business helping them find a newly qualified Management Accountant for a 3 month interim assignment assisting the FC. The key duties for the role include:
- Producing monthly management accounts for 3 subsidiaries including accruals, prepayments & fixed assets
- Producing cashflows for each subsidiary and then consolidating
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of the audit file
The successful applicant will be a fully/newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience preparing management accounts in an international business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door within the music industry at a reputable brand.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.