Immediately available Management Accountant needed for a well-known Restaurant Group in central London. This will be a 3-month interim position with possibility of going permanent upon completion. With a great culture and family feel to the business, it's a fantastic working environment and they're looking for someone who is outgoing, confident and personable.
- Preparation of full monthly management accounts for all entities within the group
- Balance sheet reconciliations with commentary on any differences
- Set up KPI reporting with analysis on movements from month to month
- Business Partner with various senior stakeholders to explain P&L differences
- Cash flow forecasting
- Statutory VAT and corporate tax returns
- Produce variance analysis between actual vs budget
- Continuously seek process and reporting improvements
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Be confident in producing a full set of management accounts
- Great interpersonal skills and be able to work with senior managers with confidence
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be ideal but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.