We are currently working with a growing events business helping them with their search for a Management Accountant who they wish to join them for a period of 6 months on a fixed term contract basis.
Working in a team of 7 and reporting into the Finance Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Completing month-end tasks for the UK and US businesses including accruals, deferrals/prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Event reporting, including performance versus Budget/forecast
- Preparation of departmental management information for review
- Ad Hoc reporting as directed by Finance manager
- Business partnering with various departments across the business
- Reviewing the AP/AR processes
- Cash-Flow Management
- Completion of VAT returns
The successful candidate will have hands on management reporting experience gained in a broad role in an SME. They will be willing to get their hands dirty and work as part of a small and tight knit team, someone who can work autonomously and who has excellent communication skills.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.