I am currently recruiting for a leading fashion brand based in Central London.
This is an exciting time to join a prestigious company with offices based around the globe and plenty of opportunity for progression.
A keen interest in Fashion is a must and a desire to progress in a Finance role essential
This role will be reporting to the Finance Director for the UK and looking after Management Accounts for several entities
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for several divisions
- Partnering with various cost centres throughout the business
- Responsible for reporting packs and challenging figures
- Preparing budget presentation for the Group
- Reviewing trial balance, prepayments and accruals
- Variance analysis on figures vs actuals
- Responsible for inter-company recharges
- Monitoring and improving current spreadsheets
- Maintaining the ledgers, invoices, royalties and petty cash
- Reviewing and approving travel expenses
- Reviewing employee expenses
- Preparing documentation for OPEX charges
- Ad hoc duties as required
Use of Xero Software desirable
Extensive experience of Management Accounting in a group function
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.