Handle are working on an excellent Management Accountants opportunity with a Leading FMCG Brand in South West London: Starting ASAP, this role will be responsible for Management and Financial Accounts for UK and Ireland as well as assisting with an ongoing implementation. This role offers the unique opportunity to be part of a high performing finance and accounting team within a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Production of Management Accounts; leads end to end accounting and the timely, quality, with perspective preparation of the company's monthly accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet and Intercompany reconciliation
- Responsible for the accurate preparation & timely submission of results.
- Presenting monthly results, forecast variances and ad-hoc analysis to different departments
- Provide analytical support to the operations of the business
- Conducting payment run
- Implementing SOX Compliance measures and reviewing procedures
- Ensures that processes are followed in compliance, financial and SOX documentation is maintained in an up to date manner
- Supports the weekly payment planning process
- Compiling and advising of year-end audit files
- Completing statutory returns to Inland revenue and other statutory organisations
- Production of ad-hoc reports
- Raising any credit notes where applicable and sending out customer statements
- Assistance with VAT returns when needed
- Management of 1 team member
The successful candidate:
- Fully qualified ACCA or CPA (or similar) with Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting
- Mastery in Excel and working experience with SAP are a must.
- Self-starter, who is consistently proactive and time efficient
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced tight deadline environment, with close and remote teamwork
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.