I am recruiting for a Qualified Management Accountant to work with an international Film and TV business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your main duties will include;
- Production of management accounts
- monthly variance analysis meetings with heads of departments
- Budgeting and forecasting for the departments.
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Month end results reporting
- Various balance sheet reconciliations
- National statistics reporting
- Group recharges procedure
- Assistance with interim and year-end audit
The successful candidate will be Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with at least 2 years management accounting experience.
You will receive a salary upto £50k plus bonus.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.