Finalist Management Accountant required for a leading Travel company based in the heart of London. This Management Accountant role reports directly into the Finance director and sits within a creative and vibrant office space.
This is an all-round Accounting role which would suit a candidate who aspires to excel within their Finance career, be surrounded by opportunity and the involvement with important business decisions.
* Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Finalist
* 1+ year's experience working within an all-round Accounting role
* Experience using Xero is desirable
* IT literate with proficient MS Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively business partner
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work load
* Managing the Accounts Payable and Receivable ledgers
* Multi-currency bank reconciliations
* Production of month end management accounts
* Cash flow management and reporting
* Accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals
* Weekly review of Aged Debtors/Creditors report
* Produce monthly shareholder report
* Assisting with year-end accounts
* Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.