Management Accountant required for a leading Travel company based in the heart of London. This Management Accountant role reports directly into the Finance director and sits within a creative and vibrant office space.
This is an all-round Accounting role which would suit a candidate who aspires to excel within their Finance career, be surrounded by opportunity and the involvement with important business decisions.
This role offers great career progression and the opportunity to move into a managerial position.
* Studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
* 1+ year's experience working within an all-round Accounting role
* Experience using Xero is desirable
* IT literate with proficient MS Excel skills
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively business partner
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work load
* Managing the Accounts Payable and Receivable ledgers
* Multi-currency bank reconciliations
* Production of month end management accounts
* Cash flow management and reporting
* Accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals
* Weekly review of Aged Debtors/Creditors report
* Produce monthly shareholder report
* Assisting with year-end accounts
* Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.