We are currently working with a a fast growing media agency helping them to find a Management Accountant to join them on temporary to permanent basis.
Working in a team of 3 Management Accountants you would report into the FC, the team being responsible for all management reporting for the various brands within the group.
Day to day duties would include:
- Full review of management accounts
- Complete budget and forecasting processes
- WIP & Billing control, understanding client fees whilst ensuring a thorough understanding of the status of unbilled WIP and carrying out quarterly WIP reviews with both managers and directors
- Maintaining excellent relations with senior management, acting as the main finance point of contact, responding effectively to reporting or ad hoc technical queries and resolving any issues
- Review and submission of VAT returns & EC Sales lists to HMRC
- Explanation of department finances to senior executives both within the Entertainment department and outside the division
- Prepare divisional reporting analysis files to review the department's performance
It is essential that all applicants have previous management reporting experience, in an agency environment would be ideal. Strong communication skills and a genuine eye for detail are also must haves.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.