Qualified Management Accountant - Entertainment Agency - Central London
Qualified Management Accountant required for a leading Entertainment agency based in Central London. This Management Accountant is responsible the preparation of accurate and timely management accounts on a monthly basis and manage day to day queries. The candidate will also need to complete budgeting and forecasting through liaising with directors and department heads.
Reporting directly into the Director of Finance this role offers a great working environment, the opportunity to implement new ideas and add value to the team.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience with similar industry background
- Strong experience in reviewing full monthly management accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid attention to detail and effective time management skills
- IT literate with the ability to navigate MS Excel
- Full preparation of management accounts, ensuring any anomalies are investigated before submission
- Complete budget and forecasting processes
- WIP & billing control - understanding client fees whilst ensuring a thorough understanding of the status of unbilled WIP and carrying out quarterly WIP reviews
- Review and submission of VAT returns & EC sales list to HMRC
- Acting as key point of contact for all relations with Senior Management
- Prepare divisional reporting analysis files in accordance with departments performance
- Hold finance meetings to discuss departmental finances with senior executives
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.