Handle are proud to be working with an instantly recognisable and modern high-street retail brand assisting them with their search for a finalist/newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) Management Accountant.
The role is to cover them through a busy period and will last for a minimum term of 3 months.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your duties will include:
- Lease and property accounting for each store
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset register and processing depreciation journals
- Reconciling and posting Cost of Sales and stock journals
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Production of regional store PL's
- Production of monthly cost centre reports
- Assisting Finance Manager with Board Pack commentary
- Assisting Head of Commercial finance with the budget process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide business support to business stakeholders
- Dealing with interim and year end audit queries
The successful applicant will be a finalist/newly-qualified Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and have previous experience working in a similar role in industry. Experience working for another retailer would be highly preferable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.