Management Accountant - Marketing - Central London
An international marketing agency are looking to expand their finance team due to their rapid growth in 2019 so far. Working within a truly exciting environment this Management Accountant will take ownership of the day to day finances, including monthly management accounts, working closely with senior stakeholders and analysis.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- 2 years+ experience working in Finance is essential
- A background within Media/Marketing is highly desirable
- IT literate with the ability to use MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised individual
- Great interpersonal skills
- Month end accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals
- Production of month end management accounts
- Produce monthly shareholder report - including analysis
- Assisting in preparation of year end accounts
- Cash flow management & reporting
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Performing multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Weekly review of aged debtors/creditors reports
- Managing supplier/ property relationships and resolving queries
- Overseeing the AP and AR team and support with any day to day needs
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.