An Established Media Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team on an ongoing contract. The successful applicant will gain experience of the workings of a busy finance team and the demands of the weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting and analysis. Working in a thriving office in West London, with ambitious expansion plans, this is a perfect opportunity for a management accountant with proven experience.
Supporting the Head of Finance with the following:
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reports
- Preparing monthly forecasts
- Cashflow forecasting
- Preparing monthly journals and recharges
- Business Partner and attend meetings with senior stakeholders
- Monthly balance sheet, inter-company, control account reconciliations and fixed asset register
- Assistance with audits
- Assistance with budgets
- Maintaining royalty payable and royalties receivable
- Raising of miscellaneous sales invoices together with sales ledger credit control and review
- Reviewing and covering production accounts
- Ensure finance control procedures and policies
- Ad hoc reports and responsibilities
The successful candidate will have:
- Good accounting knowledge gained from a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience preparing monthly management accounts and reports in a busy environment.
- Self-starter, who is consistently proactive and time efficient
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident in own ability
- A clear professional communicator
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Maintains high levels of punctuality
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.