I am recruiting for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a major media business based in Central London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your main duties will include;
- Preparation of management accounts and variance analysis
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of KPI analysis
- Assist year-end financial statements of subsidiaries.
- Maintain records and support auditing process
- Submission of Office of National Statistics
The successful candidate will be actively studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA and have at least 18 months of management accounting experience.
You will receive a salary upto £36k plus study and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.