I am recruiting for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a global media business based in London.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance your main duties will include;
- Produce monthly management accounts including commentaries
- Identify and post all prepayment and accruals journals within the accounting system
- Track overhead spend against budget and provide detailed analytical variance analysis
- Maintain the fixed asset register (posting additions/disposals and running depreciation)
- Produce monthly addition /disposal and depreciation reports
- Track Capex spend on Key projects
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations to an audit standard
- On a monthly basis provide accurate data and information on actuals to support forecasting and planning activities
- Assist HOF with formalised quarterly forecasting
The successful candidate will most likely be a studier ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and have at least 2 years month end experience.
You will receive a salary between £35k - £40k.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.