Handle are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading entertainment business based in central London.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts including bank reconciliations, journal entries, accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Produce monthly shareholder report - including analysis
- Completion of VAT returns
- Assisting in management of AP/ AR process
- Supporting the finance team with general ad hoc tasks as required
- At least 3 years experience working within Finance
- Experiencing producing full sets of Management Accounts is essential
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or finalist level
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to navigate and use MS Excel (V look ups & pivot tables)
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- High levels of personal motivation with a positive attitude
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from u
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 - 2 years experience as a management accountant, ideally within a similar industry. You should also have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with people at all levels. You should also be part qualified in ACCA/ CIMA. If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.