My client, a leading Film and Television Company are currency seeking 2 management accountants for their studio division (post production).
*Both roles are looking to start straight away.*
- Create and submit the billing / refunds to Shared Services (SDC) on a weekly basis
- Ensure weekly billing is accurate, timely and complete, resolving issues with SDC
- Reconcile the billing system Xytech to SAP on a weekly basis.
- Ensure the Deferred Income account is reviewed and reconciled a monthly basis
- Produce weekly sales / cost flash reports for the business unit
- Understand and prepare pipeline revenue analysis to assist managing the business towards targets,
- Reach all deadlines for actuals
- Produce detailed narrative and analysis to explain variances supporting P&L review
- Prepare Journals to populate the P&L and Balance sheet and ensure timely accurate execution by SDC after controller approval.
- Work thorough and record accurate accruals and prepayments to produce accurate timely monthly P&Ls for review with Controller / Business
- Produce analysis / research to support the business queries and scenarios
- Work with FP&A team to produce the Budget, Forecasts & Outlooks for both P&L & Cash for all General Ledger codes and Profit and Cost centers.
- Provide robust understanding and challenge of business decisions.
- Ensure all Warner Bros policies are followed and transactions are recorded compliantly according to local / US GAAP and contractual nature.
- Work with the clients, business and credit control to ensure collections are received in a timely manner and flag potential issues with late payment in advance.
- Ensure the workflow system Xytech and billing processes are improved continually working with the business and technology to deploy new efficient solutions.
- Maintain Intercompany relationships and balances to record accurate values
- Ensure strong relationships with all areas of the business including Directors.
- Provide any ad hoc analysis, accounting or other duties as required
- Manage own work, being proactive with internal /external stakeholders
- Build creditability and trust with the business unit and finance both in UK and US.
- Strong organisation and delivery utilizing priorities & time management
- Professional, diplomatic, confident & collaborative with all levels of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous accounting, planning and analysis experience.
- Detail oriented and to produce accurate reliable, high quality work on time
- Demonstrate the commitment and ability to progress maximizing the opportunities
- Strong Excel skills and Working knowledge of SAP
- Preferred experience in Post Production sector
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.