I am recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a US owned media giant based in Central London.
Reporting into the Financial Controller your main duties will include;
- Preparing accurate and timely reports to ensure delivery of Group targets against revenue, cash flow and profit.
- Completion of monthly management accounts with all commentaries
- Full involvement with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Variance analysis and reforecast
- Working across a variety of finance functions including: VAT, revenue, cost tracking, intercompany transactions, expenses policies, procurement, Capex/Opex, bonuses, commissions etc.
- Support the UK finance manager with compliance work including 2 UK statutory and 1 international audit.
- Supporting the Finance operations across a global entity landscape.
The successful candidate will most likely be recently qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with at least 18 months management accounting experience.
You will receive a salary upto £50k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.