Handle are currently working with an instantly recognisable, global media giant, who are looking for a Management Accountant. This is a 12-month, fixed term contract, working closely with the Financial Controller to assist with all areas of the accounting and control function.
They are looking for an experienced accountant who has worked in a dynamic and fast paced e-commerce or retail business previously.
Key responsibilities include -
- Working with various business teams on budget control and cost tracking
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and resolving differences
- Business partner with various internal teams and build strong relationships
- Assist the team with monthly royalty processing activities
- Help with on-going and newly created projects
- Assist with VAT/indirect tax reporting
- Strong academics
- Newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- Have worked in a fast-paced media or retail business previously
- Strong balance-sheet reconciliation skills
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.