Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Communications agency to recruit a Management Accountant into their dynamic finance team. If you are a Management Accountant Accountant looking to start or continue your career, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Statutory Accounts and Tax - support
- Management Accounts - preparation, reconciliation, journals, accruals, prepayments
- Client Analysis - profitability, pricing, preparation
- Business Planning - Budget & Forecast. support
- Timesheets Monthly reporting and analysis - preparation
- Cash Flow (12 week) - preparation
- Client Billing & Accounts Receivable - preparation, follow up with account managers
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Must have experience using Xero accounting software
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Management Accountant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.