Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Digital and Tech business to recruit a Management Accountant into their dynamic finance team.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for a significant share of management accounting including month end close processes
- Payroll processing including commission calculations, bonuses and other reward models.
- Third party contractor fee payments and client invoicing and margin analysis
- Cash management, including allocation between accounts
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily support for Finance Controller in running of the Finance function
- Supporting the annual audit
- Completing tax and other regulatory filings
The ideal candidate:
- Should have previous experience as a Management Accountant
- Must have knowledge of SAGE
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Management Accountant role and strong knowledge of SAGE accounting software.You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.