Are you a qualified Management Accountant who has always wanted to work in the Arts? If so read on!
We are currently supporting a well-known business within the Arts with their search for a qualified Management Accountant to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract. If the contract is successfully completed there is every chance of the role going permanent.
Managing a team of 2 and reporting into the FD the roles core duties include:
- Managing the monthly budgeting and forecasting process
- Working with the data and commercial finance team to provide analytical reports that will aid decision making
- Business partnering with managers across all divisions and at all levels
- Provide financial and non-financial reports and analysis to divisional directors, budget holders and external investors
- Supporting the development of business cases as required
- Develop, implement and report business KPI's
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant who has held management level roles in large fast paced businesses. FP&A and management reporting experience is key as is the ability to demonstrate strong business partnering skills.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.