Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Media and Entertainment business to recruit a Management Accountant into their dynamic finance team.
Key responsibilities include
- Responsible for a significant share of management accounting including month end close processes
- Third party contractor fee payments and client invoicing and margin analysis
- Cash management, including allocation between accounts
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily support for Finance Controller in running of the Finance function
- Supporting the annual audit
The ideal candidate:
- Should have previous experience as a Management Accountant
- Degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1 year of experience in a fast paced Management Accountant role.You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.