Handle are currently working with one of the biggest names in publishing on their search for a qualified Management Accountant.
The role is a newly created position following an internal restructure and so there is a lot of opportunity for the successful candidate to make the role their own.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager your initial duties would include:
- Preparation of management accounts including month end reporting for the a particular business area which you would own
- Preparation of reporting packs for interim and year-end accounts
- Monthly processing and monitoring of sales and stock movements
- Contribution to WIP review of books and other products (with Production)
- Distribution fees posting and analysis
- Marketing, accruals & prepayments
- Overheads, accruals & prepayments
- Involvement in integration of new acquisitions and systems development
- Analysis and assist with project work
- Preparing profitability analysis, e.g. list P&Ls. Drive efficient reporting of such
- Liaison with distributors, rationalisation and improvement of reporting
You will be a fully qualified Management Accountant with previous experience working in a role in industry, publishing or media experience would be a great benefit.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.