Handle are currently working with a fast growing music business assisting them with their search for a part-qualified Management Accountant role which is very commercially focussed.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager your duties would include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to make all costs are accounted for
- Ensuring Cost Centre owners and the Commercial Finance Manager are informed analysis and decisions that impact on them
- Analysing costs ensuring financial data is captured accurately and that all prepayments, accruals, recharges, etc have been posted to the ledger
- Managing monthly management accounting and reporting, including creation of actuals and analysis of variance to budget, prior year and latest forecast
- Delivery of analysis and reports to support the Finance Manager in consolidating overall results for the business
- Process improvement
- Participating for the annual year end audit, liaising with the auditors
- Ad-hoc analysis and reconciliations as required
The successful candidate is going to be a part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) and will have previous experience working in a management reporting focussed role, ideally in media.
Strong Excel skills, commercial nous and good communications skills are also highly sought after.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.