A highly successful and vibrant advertising agency are currently seeking a management accountant to join the team in their Central London offices. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will provide accurate month end reporting whilst streamlining process and providing thorough analysis to influence strategic decision making.
- Timely preparation of accurate management accounts and review of performance against budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for preparing weekly cash flow forecast
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Management of VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc items
- Variance analysis for month end reporting
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the fieldwork of the external audit
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budgets and on-going forecasts throughout the year
In order to be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similarly varied and challenging role within media. You must be a confident communicator who enjoys and excels in building working relationships. You'll have recently qualified or be studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.