Handle, are currently in partnership with a global marketing business, who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant. Working closely with the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will have responsibility for a strategic business unit P&L, monthly financial reporting, forecasting and assisting with internal and external audit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring revenue is recognised correctly on a monthly basis in compliance with revenue recognition guidelines
- Provide detailed analysis with supporting commentary on the divisions budgeting and forecasting process.
- Look to improve controls and efficiency of financial processes
- Overall responsibility for the P&L of the post-production business unit
- Perform monthly revenue and WIP Reconciliations
- Ensuring costs and accruals are correctly recorded
- Ensuring compliance with audit and assisting with year end and interim audit requests and testing
- Preparation of monthly/weekly cash flow projections alongside shared service centre management accountant
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required by senior management, e.g. profitability etc
- Qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent or experience QBE
- 4+ years relevant management accounting experience
- Experience in a production or advertising environment preferable
- Experience in manipulating and analysing data
- Experience working in multiple currencies
- Conscientious with a keen attention to detail
- Personable with a positive attitude
- Commercially aware and business minded
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.