Management Accountant - Creative Agency - London
My client, a leading creative agency in London are looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This Management Accountant will be responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts, working closely with the production team in regards to all financial aspects and business planning.
This role is perfect for a candidate studying towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification looking for more exposure within Management Accounts and the opportunity to progress professionally.
- Prepare monthly management accounts which are to be reviewed by the Head of Finance
- Prepare monthly accruals and prepayments
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed assets
- Assist with the preparation for annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Regular review job costs against budgets and provide analysis and commentary
- Ensure all completed jobs are fully reconciled and closed in Paprika
- Provide a decision support service to all departments and the management team
- Monitor and evaluate the company's financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed
- Ad hoc reporting as and when needed
- Studying towards either ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Previous experience with the month end process
- A background within the creative industry is highly desirable
- IT Proficient with strong MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of Paprika system is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to work in fast paced environments
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.