Newly qualified Management Accountant - Entertainment - Remote working or London based
A leader within the Entertainment industry are looking for a newly qualified/qualified Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be qualified with strong excel skills and a solid understanding of debits and credits, experience of both using/posting journal entries and analysing and manipulating data. Experience within a fast paced environment is a plus. This position will report directly to the Senior Management Accountant.
This role offers complete remote working so your location is not a factor when applying. They do have an office in London you are welcome to work from however if you are not London based you can be completely set up from home on a long term basis.
- Responsible for monthly management accounts and revenue reporting
- Assisting with the month end process by adhering to tight deadlines and the posting of journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Joint Venture reporting
- Capex reporting
- Monthly and quarterly tax returns
- Costs budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering with budget holders on regular basis to assist with cost management, forecasting and annual budget
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet analysis with commentary
- Driving improvement and efficiencies in financial processes to improve accuracy and reduce time to prepare
- Assisting with annual reporting and preparing audit files
- Newly qualified/qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Previous experience working within a Management Accounts role
- A background within Media and Entertainment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work coincidentally as an individual, using your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.