Handle are excited to be recruiting for a well-recognised and major player within the Entertainment Industry. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team at their offices based in Central London. The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of the Management Accounts, including:
- Prepare and assist with Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare and assist the team with Digital and Commercial forecasting & budgeting.
- Review & reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Recharging costs for timesheets, development spend and other cost re-allocations.
- Royalty reporting - prepare royalty statements for digital & commercial divisions.
- Entering data for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting into SAP
- Weekly cash flow reporting - assist with preparation of a weekly cash flow report
- Prepare appropriate schedules assisting with the external audit when required.
- Other ad hoc requests as and when required
- Assist in being one of the finance contacts, providing financial support to the business.
The successful candidate will have exemptions from/or be studying towards an ACCA/CIMA qualification. You will have a good understanding of Accruals and Prepayments, have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills. This role requires a confident, proactive person with the ability to work well under pressure.
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.