Handle are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a well-recognised and major player within the Entertainment and Live Events Industry. Ideal for a finalist or newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) the successful candidate will report directly in the FD and will assist with all aspects of the Management Accounts, including:
- Producing events weekly comparisons (Actual vs forecast results) for senior management
- Tracking and allocating revenue to appropriate events, 15 - 20 events per week and producing event Profit and Loss on a weekly basis
- Processing of relevant journals for month end accounts preparation
- Month end reporting
- Supporting the Finance Director and Operations Director with ad-hoc tasks and production of general financial information
- Preparing appropriate schedules and assisting with the annual audit
- Submission and support for quarterly VAT returns
- Customer invoices and maintaining the purchase and sales ledger
- Monthly bank reconciliations
We are looking for a high calibre graduate (Accounting related subject) with a 2:1 level degree or equivalent with experience. On top of a degree the successful candidate will have progressed to become a finalist or newly qualified accountant, studying for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification. You will have experience of working within an accounting function in the media/entertainment sectors.
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.