Management Accountant - Entertainment - Central London
My client, an established leader within the Creative industry is looking to hire a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This Management Accountant role is split between both monthly management account and FP&A responsibilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the business during a time of growth and development within the Finance function, offering a great working environment, collaborative team and the chance to excel professionally.
The ideal candidate for this role will be finalist or recently qualified (ACCA/CIMA) with a proven background working within Management Accounts.
- Oversees and executes the monthly close process. Responsible for the timely monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close including all journal entries and revenue recognition
- Review monthly financial statement fluxes and present ready for consolidation, along with appropriate monthly flux analysis
- Perform all balance sheet reconciliations and maintain general ledgers in compliance with SOX.
- Review and help produce the monthly Labour Capitalisation schedules, querying trends and ensuring that projects fall within the required statutory definitions
- Prepare inter company entries
- Responsible for Tax filings and Reconciliations
- Ad-Hoc accounting assistance maybe required with other Business Units, as well as year-end audit
- Prepare Month End Tracker to include; P+L trend, cost analysis and detail, headcount and revenue stream trends
- Ownership of accurate and timely monthly Operating Metric deck
- Assistance with quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Qualified or Finalist level ACCA/CIMA
- Prior experience working within Management Accounts
- A background from within a Creative industry is highly desirable
- A confident business partner, being able to maintain and build professional relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment adhering to deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work load
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Proficient with solid MS Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.