A global luxury fashion brand, which is synonymous with style and quality, are seeking a Management Accountant to join their team.
You will be either ACCA or CIMA newly qualified or finalist, with strong technical skills and relevant experience.
This is a multifaceted role, where you will responsible for:
- The preparation and completion of monthly management accounts, commentary and analysis
- The review of group CAPEX and regular liaison with stakeholders on stock variances
- Support required HMRC reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting for ecommerce
- Training the Assistant Accountant
- Ad hoc projects, relating to other areas of the business as requested and required
The ideal candidate:
- Finalist or Newly Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Retail or Ecommerce industry experience
- Excellent system skills- SAP is strongly preferred
- A team player who can also take on independent tasks
This is a rare opportunity to join an internationally renowned luxury fashion brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.