Directional UK eCommerce Fashion start-up is seeking a new Management Accountant to join their finance department.
The Management Accountant role reports to the Senior Finance Manager and works closely with the rest of the business, including the CFO.
This role would be suited to an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant, with good technical & accounting knowledge. This role has the potential to develop very quickly, especially with the projected growth the business expects in the short term. It is therefore crucial that the eventual candidate is highly adaptable and willing to undertake all-encompassing role that will evolve as the team and company does.
- Month End closure, including management of the process
- Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts, including working capital and Capex analysis
- Assist in the preparation of financial packs for the management including balance Sheet reconciliations, and with the statutory year-end audit
- Daily Bank reconciliations, multiple foreign currencies
- Deal with any accounting system issues that arise or developments that are required
- Work on specific independent projects and developments that will require technical accounting knowledge
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong Microsoft excel skills. Strong attention to detail and highly organized. Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Please get in touch to learn more about this highly sought after opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.