An exciting opportunity has become available for a newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA) Management Accountant to join one of the world's leading media & entertainment businesses!
Based in the heart of Central London, the role will be responsible for:
- Working with the Finance Manager for month-end flash reporting including submission to Group Finance and Global Film & TV Group.
- Responsible for month-end journal preparation and postings for key areas of the P&L and balance sheet for the Film business.
- Responsible alongside the Finance Manager for all month-end reporting and submissions to Group Finance
- Intercompany accounting and Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with additional analysis, including audit preparation and half year / full year reporting.
- Engage with process and system review and development
The ideal candidate:
- Will be ACCA / CIMA / ACA qualified (preferably newly qualified).
- Have experience working for a media/creative business
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.