Handle's client, a leading player within the Film/Television & Media distribution industry, is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their rapidly expanding team. This newly created position brought about through restructure and growth is a flexible role, suitable for a part qualified / finalist level or fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
Working for an instantly recognizable International brand, the position is a fantastic opportunity to add value to a company leading the way in its sector. Looking after the UK function of the business, the tasks will involve but not be limited to:
- Full monthly management accounting and reporting
- Contribution to monthly P&L's, balance sheets and cash flows for shareholder and senior management packs
- Assisting FP&A team in preparing quarterly re-forecasts and annual budget
- Provide accurate and timely information to contribute towards financial reporting and decision making
- Work closely with sales team to track customer performance
- Digital Reporting, collating monthly Sales data from all digital platforms
- Oversee, tracking, forecasting and payment of film licenses
- Cash flow forecasting
- Help the business to align the strategic objectives into a cohesive financial plan
The role will be heavily involved on both a technical and strategic level. Working in a fast paced and progressive environment this position will provide excellent exposure across the business and the industry.
The successful candidate will come from a TV/Film or Media Industry background and be a part qualified / finalist level or fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). The candidate will work towards maximum accuracy and have real attention to detail.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.