Handle are currently working with a cutting edge change & transformation consultancy helping them with their search for a part-qualified/newly-qualified Management Accountant to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract covering a maternity leave.
Working in a team of 6 and reporting to the Finance Director the day to day duties of the role are:
- Production of the bi annual and year end reports and management accounts
- Production and review of all statutory accounts
- Corporation tax reporting for the overseas offices
- Management of overseas P&L & balance sheet
- Cost control & variance analysis
- Management of overseas revenue recognition
- Client invoicing & debt collection
- Review & assistance with purchase ledger input when necessary
- Authorisation/setting up of payment runs
- Payroll for UK and foreign offices
This is a great role for a part-qualified/newly-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) who wants to join a commercially minded business where the role will be broad and there is opportunity to work with a high calibre work force.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.