An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join a global Creative Agency, based in London. Our client has worked on some of the world's most-recognisable campaigns and is continuously growing, with now over eleven offices across the globe.
This role will be a key part of this creative agency and will report directly into the UK Commercial & Financial Controller. The main responsibilities will include:
- Finance partner to client facing teams, responsible for financial management of client revenues
- Prepare regular client performance analysis for presentation to client leads
- Management of client forecasts, invoicing and cash collection
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Supervise a team of 3 to complete month end submission to the Global deadline
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for presentation to FD and FC
- Assist the FC in the identification of risks and drive process and control improvements to increase efficiency within the finance team
- Preparation of monthly cash-flows
- Management and development of one junior staff member
- Assist the FC with preparation of internal and external audits
What are we looking for?
- Management Accounts preparation
- Newly Qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Relevant industry experience within a creative business would be ideal
If you're looking for a dynamic and commercial role, within a creative business - then please get in touch! The company offers a wealth of opportunities and a fantastic benefits scheme!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.