An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a leading Creative Agency, based in London. Our client has worked on some of the world's most-recognisable campaigns and is continuously growing.
This role will be a key part of this creative agency and will report directly into the Directors and Leading Business
- Finance partner to client facing teams, responsible for financial management of client revenues
- Prepare regular client performance analysis for presentation to client leads
- Management of client forecasts, invoicing and cash collection
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for presentations
- Drive process and control improvements to increase efficiency within the finance team
- Preparation of monthly cash-flows
- Prepar all audits
What are we looking for?
- A Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) candidate
- Agency experience is essential
- A commercially minded hands on accountant
If you're looking for a dynamic and commercial role, within a creative business - then please get in touch! The company offers a wealth of opportunities and a fantastic benefits scheme!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.