An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) Management Accountant to join one of the world's leading media platforms! Reporting directly to the International Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the financial and management accounting and reporting for the entire International content division.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day processing and management of International Investments, preparing analysis and reporting where necessary.
- Preparation of Investment models, working with Sales Executives and global content team for a quick turnaround.
- Attendance of all Global Content calls
- Prepare data and reporting in relation to TV acquisitions and ultimates
- Detailed analysis of programme related distribution and marketing costs and cooperation with Royalty team to ensure accurate reporting to producers
- Management reporting for the Ancillary business (Sponsorship/ Voting/ YouTube/ Facebook), including month end packs forecasting and budgeting
- Assist the Shared Service Centre with commercial business matters relating to Global Content
- Other ad-hoc reporting as required
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a business facing and commercial role
- Experience in Finance department (preferably a media company)
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, with 1-2 years PQE
- Computer Literate (MS Office, SAP etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
Interviews will commence this week so please do get in touch ASAP if you wish to apply
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.