An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finalist or Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join a fantastic live music and events company based in the North West of London, on a permanent basis.
This role will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for providing day to day finance support to the Management and Operational team
The main duties of this role include:
- Act as on site support on all finance related matters including liaison and follow up with finance team on all aspects of AP, AR and Cash
- Prepare and create the management accounts pack including journal posting, monthly KPI commentary and schedule compilation
- Assist the management team with the completion of all budget and forecasting
- Completion and/or compilation of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure accurate reporting and reconciliation of all events and other revenues
- Completion of analytical reviews and commercial decision support as required
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Head of Finance
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- Recently Qualified or late stage studier, first time passes preferable
- Excellent core accounting skills
- Strong financial analytical skills and eye for detail
- Strong commercial and decision support experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.