Handle are working with a vastly growing luxury retail business, to find a Management Accountant to join the finance function. We are looking for a technically confident, hardworking team player with excellent communication skills, who is enthusiastic and driven and show excellent attention to detail whilst being pragmatic and commercially aware. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Preparation of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with year-end processes and statutory accounts preparation
- Work in collaboration with the Financial Controller to support the development of Trainee Accountants within the Finance team.
- Analysis of cost / budget variances
- Identify trends and areas for improvement through statistical analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc management reports
- Liaising with auditors as required
- Undertake other projects as required.
- Must be Qualified/Finalist/Newly Qual ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be degree Qualified / AAT Qualified
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- £40k - £45k
- Based in London
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.