Handle Recruitment are currently representing an instantly recognisable entertainment brand in their search for a Management Accountant to join them on a 12 month contract.
Working in office based in Central London and reporting to the Head of Finance your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management reports of actuals and commitments vs budget/forecast for a business department which you will have sole responsibility for
- Review monthly departmental expenditure and post month-end accounting entries
- Prepare flash forecasts
- Own all the departments recharges
- Ensure the correct recognition of costs across the department
- Support Accounts Payable team with queries specific to your department
- Prepare the VAT report
- Co-ordinate the budget/forecast processes
- Upload budgets into the finance system
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant with experience in a Management Reporting role in industry, preferably within a media or entertainment business.
Experience using SAP would also be highly beneficial.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.