Handle are excited to be recruiting for a well known media company. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team at their offices based in Central London. As Management Accountant you will be supporting the CFO and be an integral part of the finance team by running the day to day finance operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts - preparation, reconciliation, journals, accruals, prepayments
- Client Analysis - profitability, pricing, preparation
- Business Planning - Budget & Forecast support
- Timesheets Monthly reporting and analysis - preparation
- Cash Flow (12 week) - preparation
- Client Billing & Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Taxes: VAT, EC sales reports , Paye/NI reconciliation and payment
- Expense Reports
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts reconciliation and posting
The successful candidate will be a graduate with a 2:1 or above and have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Media Finance. You will be a qualified accountant or part qualified and studying towards (ACCA/CIMA/ACA). This role requires a confident, proactive person with the ability to work well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.