Management Accountant role - Growing Media and Business Solutions company (subsidiary of listed US tech company) is on the lookout for a newly qualified ACA accountant from practice to join their Management Accounting team based near Aylesbury.
The role will form part of a team of Management Accountants. The position will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
Duties would include:
- Management accounts - assisting the Senior Finance Manager with the monthly-consolidated management accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- Review of performance against budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis for month end reporting
- Production of monthly cost centre reports
- Provide business support to business stakeholders
- Audit - Assisting with audit queries
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc queries
Preferred skills required:
- Newly Qualified ACA - ideally top 4
- The individual must be team player with strong work ethic
- Self-motivating individual who is able to take charge of their role
- Excellent communication and organization skills
This is a superb opportunity for a newly qualified CA that's looking for a role with a listed business without the commute into London. London salary and benefits. Please get in touch to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.