Handle Recruitment have the pleasure of offering a unique opportunity for an experienced Interim Management Accountant to work at an award winning media business.
This role is responsible for management of the month end processes and for providing business partnership to the Marketing, Operations and Licensing teams. This is an extremely hands on role, so self-motivation and discipline is a must.
- Production of monthly management accounts, trial balance and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assisting in preparation of budgets, re forecasts and 3 year plan.
- Production and maintenance of client profitability statements.
- Primary liaison between company and group financial services team.
- Overseeing internal revenue forecasting system for weekly update to FC, company and group reporting.
This role is ideal for a qualified accountant looking to work in a fun and fast paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.