An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join the Finance team of a global media company based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to the department heads and offering insight on any variances
- Discuss month end figures with senior management
- Assist with the preparation of monthly finance packs
- Calculate commissions to the paid for sales, advertising and events teams
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering with other departments
- Responsible for the completeness of all the UK entities
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years' experience working in management accounts
- Experience of working within Media / Publishing
- Part qualified or qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.