An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) to join a leading International Entertainment Company with film, TV and music operations across the world.
This is a permanent role working closely with the Senior Reporting Manager and Head of Finance and takes responsibility for the detailed management accounts, reporting monthly within the group
The main responsibilities will include supporting the wider finance team in preparation and timely delivery of monthly divisional management accounts including:
- Running reports, journal posting, reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Providing detailed and in-depth reasoning behind variances to budgets and forecasts
- Improving processes and the control environment and "future proofing" the processes behind a rapidly expanding business
- Develop new reporting files to provide the commercial teams with accurate and timely sales and cost analysis and tracking information
- Working with auditors at half-year and year-end and produce appropriate working papers
Skills and experience required:
- The successful candidate will have strong excel skills (sumif, vlookup, pivots) and a can-do attitude.
- Candidate will be an experienced management accountant - CIMA or ACCA qualified.
- Previous media experience is highly desirable.
Our clients offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.