We're exciting to be managing an exciting opportunity to join a Media & Events Company in Central London.
They are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis, it will be reporting into the Head of Finance.
The ideal candidate will be part qual or at finalist level and actively studying.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monthly management accounts with focus on: costs reporting, subscription product P&L and capitalised costs management
- Subsidiary reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of audit files
- Analysis and reporting on revenue, costs, depreciation, expenses
- Business partnering with Budget Holders & Sales team
- Driving improvement and efficiencies in financial processes to improve accuracy and reduce time to prepare
- Ad hoc tasks and projects
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified or finalist accountant
- Minimum 2-3 years management accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of macros advantageous
- Experience in fast paced business environment, working to tight deadlines
- Financial integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven, self-starter seeking a challenge
Please apply NOW to be considered for this position.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.