Our client within the creative music industry are seeking a Management Accountant to join a dynamic finance team and work across all businesses in the group on the following tasks:
- Overseeing the royalty reporting and accounting processes
- Ensuring accounts processing and reconciliations are completed on time
- Supporting the monthly and yearly accounting processes
- Assisting in the production of forecasts for the group and analysis of revenue and costs.
- Ensuring Tax compliance
- Consolidating accounting processes at group level
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified or at finalist level (ACCA/CIMA) with a keen interest in the music industry.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.