Handle are proud to be working alongside a cutting edge and Leading Independent Record Label in their search for a Management Accountant. Working in this hugely successful and established name in the industry, the position will provide hands on support and all round exposure to the accounts function and add real value to the division and company.
Delivering quarterly management accounts inclusive of forecasts and budgets, this position will also provide key commercial support through deal appraisals, identifying cost savings and constant process improvement.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of Managements Accounts including forecasting and budgeting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- P&L analysis
- Overheads reporting
- Deal appraisals and analysis involved
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Systems development (ERP) and processes
- Studying accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Must be degree qualified
- Must be have Music/Media experience previously
- Able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Excellent stakeholder management and general interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic and progressive opportunity for a studying accounting looking to work on the front line of the music industry. The successful candidate will have a passion for and interest in the music industry and demonstrate a proven track record in working in an accounting function. Music industry experience is highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.